When we (Secretariat) reached out to you trying to raise money to defray the costs of the upcoming weekends, I should have explained why we asked for money last year and are asking again this year. The short answer is we receive less money than we pay out. Secretariat strives to use your gifts to the best of our ability; here are a few examples of what your donations were used for:
- Defraying the cost of the Weekend
- Weekend supplies, books, Bibles, pens, pencils, etc.
- Annual dues to National Cursillo and Region 2
- Annual donation to Epiphany
- Coffee, tea, and rolls at School of Leaders
- Other charitable giving
20 Silver Maple Lane
Howell, NJ 07731
Thank you all for your continued prayer and support for our movement. God will take everything you give--your time, your talent, and your prayer--and multiply it. God bless.