- Please do not bring snacks. We can bring fresh fruit like bananas or apples that can be left out on the counter.
- Please bring small bottles of water as there is lot of waste with the larger bottles.
- Ice and coolers are needed.
- Please bring ALL palanca on Thursday night since access to the building is not available as there are other retreat groups in the building.
- Please do pray for people for their rollos at home or in any Adoration Chapel where we can visit Jesus and pray for our friends.
- Parking will be available in the BACK of the facility for community on Thursday night and Sunday afternoon.
September 17, 2011
POPULAR POSTS OF THE PAST
Today's meditation at the wonderful "Word Among Us" website focused on Luke 9:43-45: "While they were all amazed at ...
Read a wonderful article from The Monitor regarding Father David Swantek and 13 of his Princeton University students walking the Camin...
For Your Piety: Janet Moscuzza writes: "There is a Corpus Christie Procession this Sunday, June 2 at Mary, Mother of God Church...